Natalie and Chelsea already have full buckets of Halloween candy! They have so much fun going around to get candy. Natalie has gotten good at saying "trick-or-treat" and Chelsea is still learning to keep her candy IN the bucket! =) Natalie loves when people guess her costume right, nd when they don't, she turns around and shows them her wings and says "No, I'm Tinkerbell. See!" She is so cute. I really love how much she is voicing her opinions and thoughts. For a two-year old she talks A LOT! She is the chatter box in the nursery! Anyway back to Halloween, as you can see Natalie is Tinkerbell, and Chelsea is a little Witch! They are so cute! I can't believe how fast they are growing up! I sure love my little girls!
Thursday, October 29, 2009
Halloween Season
So we have gone to 3 trick-or-treat activities with the girls already! One Tuesday nght we went to our ward trunk-or-treat. Then on Thursday we went to a safety/trick-or-treat night at Papio South High School. After that we drove to Josh's work for their Halloween activities for the kids.
Natalie and Chelsea already have full buckets of Halloween candy! They have so much fun going around to get candy. Natalie has gotten good at saying "trick-or-treat" and Chelsea is still learning to keep her candy IN the bucket! =) Natalie loves when people guess her costume right, nd when they don't, she turns around and shows them her wings and says "No, I'm Tinkerbell. See!" She is so cute. I really love how much she is voicing her opinions and thoughts. For a two-year old she talks A LOT! She is the chatter box in the nursery! Anyway back to Halloween, as you can see Natalie is Tinkerbell, and Chelsea is a little Witch! They are so cute! I can't believe how fast they are growing up! I sure love my little girls!



Natalie and Chelsea already have full buckets of Halloween candy! They have so much fun going around to get candy. Natalie has gotten good at saying "trick-or-treat" and Chelsea is still learning to keep her candy IN the bucket! =) Natalie loves when people guess her costume right, nd when they don't, she turns around and shows them her wings and says "No, I'm Tinkerbell. See!" She is so cute. I really love how much she is voicing her opinions and thoughts. For a two-year old she talks A LOT! She is the chatter box in the nursery! Anyway back to Halloween, as you can see Natalie is Tinkerbell, and Chelsea is a little Witch! They are so cute! I can't believe how fast they are growing up! I sure love my little girls!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment