This year has gone by way too fast! I cannot believe that Christmas is already in 2 days! Natalie and Chelsea have grown up so much!
Natalie is becoming another little mommy in the house. The other day I was leaving Mom's house and Natalie had slipped on the ice by the van. She came and told me about it. I thought I had avoided it as I was walking to the van to put a box of presents in there. Unfortunately I slipped on some black ice and dropped the box. Natalie called out to me, "Are you OK Mommy? Be careful Mommy, there is ice. Don't slip! Be careful, walk on the snow." She takes such good care of me! =)
Chelsea went to nursery with me on Sunday, while I helped out the first hour. She was so good that the leaders were fine with her staying for the second hour. I can't believe in a month and a half she will be 18 months old, and in nursery full-time! She is really starting to talk a lot, and she loves to sign. She doesn't watch much TV, which can be good and bad, good because its TV, and bad because sometimes I need to shower! =P She loves to read, and play in the basement with all of her toys.
I love this time of year and can't believe it is almost over! Merry Christmas to all, and may you have a wonderful and safe holiday with your families!
Wednesday, December 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment