Saturday, October 9, 2010

Testing out pictures

Well let's see how well I can update the blog with pictures. If this works, wow, I will definitely be updating much more! :) I always have my Droid with me, and I am always taking pictures with it!

Here are a few pictures from my crazy past few weeks. After 3 weeks Chelsea finally got her cast off. When they re x-rayed her foot they found that she had fractured not one, but 3 of the bones in her foot.

We took the girls to Vala's Pumpkin Patch again this year. It has become such a fun family tradition. We took the girls with Natalie's preschool group. They got to pick apples, and a pumpkin, and take a tractor and train ride too. We sure love the fall around here. Cooling weather, homebaked goodies, and lots of family time. I truly am blessed to have the best family in the world! :)
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.2

0 comments: