There has been so much going on. And instead of keeping up with being a mom, wife, and student, I am taking a break and taking on the role of a blogger.
Crazy as it is, summer is almost over. Natalie starts with the Millard School District the beginning of August. I can't believe my baby girl is growing up. She is so smart, and I know she will do so well. Chelsea is now fully potty trained. After worrying time after time whether or not she was going to get it i decided to take a break. Well she decided one day she was going to start going on the toilet, and has continued ever since. I now have 2 big girls that just wont stop growing up. Allison now has 2 teeth, and rolls and scoots all over the floor. I can't believe my little Christmas miracle is 7 months old. I love my girls so much, and I am so lucky to be a mommy to 3 beautiful and healthy baby girls.
Tuesday, July 19, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment