Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter

So I have a new goal to write on my blog A LOT more often. I am at the computer so much a anyway that I need to just take 5 minutes to write all the cute and memorable stuff down that we experience in our family.

So today was Easter and the girls had a lot of fun. We had an Easter egg hunt at Grandma's house, and Easter dinner. Natalie had fun finding the eggs, and even more fun throwing them. I can't believe this is her 3rd Easter. She has grown up so much! She is talking in mostly complete sentences and loves going to Christopher's house. She loves to take the canned food out of the pantry and line it up in the living room, then rearrange it over and over. Chelsea is now 8 months. She has 3 teeth on the bottom and is getting 1 more on the top. Chelsea is 20 pounds and Natalie is 24 pounds so I feel very balanced when walking and holding both of them, but very out of breath as well. LOL. School is going well for Josh and I. we have 5 weeks left in this quarter it will be very nice to be finished with this term. We are going to be taking a trip out to Utah the last week in may so that will be a nice break from work and school.




0 comments: