Well it has definitely been a crazy weekend! Josh and I had our first proctored exam for stats. It wasn't too bad, but then again I really wont know how we did until later this week when we get our scores back. Mom was able to watch the girls for us while we went in. Natalie loves going to grandma's, especially since she can go outside and run around and play on their swingset.
Poor Chelsea has been really sick. She is getting 3 teeth in and is absolutely miserable. With Natalie when she teethed, she just got a little fussy a couple days before the tooth broke through. Chelsea though gets really swollen gums, a high fever, and is in a lot of pain. Hopefully her teeth will break through soon so that she can return back to her normal happy self!
Natalie is starting to have longer sentences and be more conversational. It is really cute. She will answer questions or ask question, instead of just repeating what we had just said. We bought her a sandbox to play with outside. She loves being outside. She will be the one that will just love to go camping with Daddy. A couple days ago she was playing outside and I came in to put something away and I when I looked back outside I did not see her. First thing I did was ask Josh if she was upstairs with him. She had been going in and out getting more toys. So I was hoping that she had just gone inside. Well when that wasn't the case I went outside looking for her. I found her next to our car. She looked and me and said "Mommy, go bye-bye?" As cute as that was I had just about had a heart attack not knowing where she was. So after that she has learned not to leave our backyard. I really look forward to being able to buy a house and have a big backyard for her to run around in! (With a fence!!!) =)
Sunday, April 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment