Here are a few more pictures from our Wednesday visit with the Burk Family.

Uncle Nick and Ethan playing the Wii.

Finding Something in the fridge for Natalie.

Natalie pointing out Mickey Mouse on the highchair.

Uncle Daniel and Chelsea.

Grandpa Burk walking in from the store.

Cute little Marissa.

Natalie and Marissa making banana splits with Grandma and Grandpa Burk.

Natalie playing the drums.

Natalie and Marissa playing. Natalie had so much fun!
Thursday Pictures
On Thursday we had breakfast with Sean and Jessi and Ruth's Diner. It was a nice little resaurant tucked away in the mountains. I will always remember that place for the bug that landed on the deck behind me and shed its skin. LOL... J/K It was a really nice place with great food. After that we helped mike loaded the heavy stuff, well the guys did anyway, into the trailor. Afterwards we went back to Sean's house and relaxed. Natalie enjoyed watering all the flowers, and running up and down the ramp. We ate Five guys for dinner, those were the best fastfood burgers I have ever had. That evening we went back down to Provo. We went to the BYU bookstore got some BYU hats and shorts, and bookstore candy, specifically chocolate covered gummy bears! YUM! We visit Josh and Helen for a couple more hours, and said our good-byes. We got home and crashed that night before our long drive home.

Daddy giving Natalie a flower.


Natalie Just being cute!

Josh just being cute! =)

Daddy wrestling Natalie in the grass.

Natalie kept asking Daddy to "Up in the sky, and moon."

Fond Memories! =)

Sean "No you didn't!" Josh "Yes, I'm not kidding!"



Chelsea was so tired she fell asleep right in Aunt Jessi's arms.

Natalie had fun playing on the playground at Wymount, in Provo, behind Uncle Josh and Aunt Helen's apartment.

Chelsea had fun playing with all of the toys at the playground.

Me and Helen talking about something. It was good visiting with them again. I sure can't wait to see them in August.

Me, Josh, and Helen. Saying our good-byes. After the picture of course.
Friday Pictures
On Friday we headed back home. We learned how good of a driver Mike is. (There was REALLY bad traffic on I-215 and he missed an accident by a couple feet, by correcting his truck and the trailor!) We drove all night, stopped to rest and started back up a couple hours later.

Some of the not so flat scenery we passed on our way home.

Chelsea relaxing on the floor while we were the van with gas, somewhere in Wyoming.

Daddy and Natalie running around to burn some energy off from the drive.
Saturday Pictures
On Saturday we finished our drive home. We stopped in Kearney, NE and visited The Great Platte RiverRoad Archway. I had stopped there once before when I was younger, but it was nice to stop there with Josh, the girls, Mike, Kerri, and Cindy. We had a lot of fun walking through it and learning about everything that has happend on I-80. This is the exact middle of I-80, between Boston and San Fransisco. We finally got home about 1:30pm. We were all very tired, but we had a great trip!

The Archway Monument- a bridge over I-80

Mommy and Natalie waling to the Archway Monument Museum.

Going up the escalator to get to the museum over I-80

Kerri, Cindy, and Mike on the escalator. Driving home with them was so much fun!

Inside the Museum.

Chelsea being part of the museum,

Mommy and Natalie, Daddy and Chelsea waling around the museum.

Some of the Museum.

Walking around the Museum. It is such a cool museum to ogo through. It was the Top visited Museum in the West this year. They were proud of that. LOL

Mommy and Natalie watching the cars drive I-80. We were watching the speed of each car as they drove by. Natalie really enjoyed that part of the museum.


A family picture at the end of the museum.
0 comments:
Post a Comment