Sunday, July 26, 2009

Updates

School has been keeping us very busy! We only have 3 weeks until Josh and I finish earning our Associates! Hopefully we will enjoy them as much as we should. I know when the day comes that I no longer have school I will probably miss it.

As for the girls Natalie is speaking in full sentences, and says EXACTLY what is on her mind. She is so much fun to be with. I am so lucky to have a duaghter like her. Chelsea began waving bye-bye this month, and this week she began saying "buh-buh" when she waves. It is too cute! I can't believe she will be one next week! Time flies by so fast!

Josh and Helen get in next week. It will be really good seeing them again. I look forawrd to the next few weeks. They will be tough, but I know they will really be a great time to remember! Until next time! Cheers! =) (That's for Josh)

0 comments: