So I have officially decided that the Natalie and Chelsea are growing up way too fast. Don't get me wrong, I love it... but it is still going by way too fast. Natalie is saying her own prayers now, and they are so sweet. I cried the first time she made it though the prayer all the way by herself. She is such an angel. She loves to sing and dance. One day she was laying on the couch and started singing the theme song from "Word Girl" ( a PBS kids show). It is way cute!
Natalie loves to play with her baby dolls. One day I walked into her room and found her on her chair rocking her baby. (Just like I do every night with Natalie and Chelsea each before I lay them down for bed.) I love little Mommy moments like these. They make being a Mommy the best!
Along with growing up comes attitude! Natalie got mad at me one day so put her hands on her hips and scowled at me. So instead of making a big deal about it I teased her about her sass. So now if she starts to get mad I ask her to show me her sass. Her anger doesn't last long and we both start laughing...I sure love her!
Chelsea has begun to tease Natalie. While most of the time it is cute, Natalie can get pretty upset. Here is a picture of Natalie hiding under a basket, and Chelsea decided to sit on top so she couldn't get out. That little stinker! LOL Sisters will be sisters, right? =)
Friday, September 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment