Sunday, September 13, 2009

One LONG week...

So this has been a really stressful week.  We have gone through a lot with school, work, and the girls being sick.  I do have to say that I could not have gone through it without Josh.  I am so lucky to have him by my side!

Becuase of this long week we decided to have some fun with the girls this weekend.  We went out for lunch on Saturday, had the missionaries over for dinner, went to a ward ice cream social, then over to the Roblyer's for games.  It was nice to get out of the house and forget about life for just a day.

On Sunday we did a lot of relaxing.  Josh had fun and played with the girls, and we made special brownies and watch AFV.  Hopefully this weekend was enough of a break to get us ready to brace the real world again this week.  Enjoy a few pictures of our weekend! 
  
 
 
 

0 comments: