Wednesday, January 20, 2010

New Years...and while I'm at it...all of January too!

This year has started out very busy! Josh has headed back to work, and school. On top of his regular schedule he is studying for the GMAT. So we definitely have very little time, but it will be worth it in a little awhile.

New Years Ever we had Christopher, Sarah, and Mike over. Natalie stayed up till midnight with us too. With Christopher being here she just HAD to. =) We had fun snacking and playing on the wii.

Well today is Josh's 25th birthday! He is SOoooOOOo old! (j/k) We went to Mom and Dad's on Monday for FHE and cake and ice cream. It was a lot of fun. This year I surprised him with a guitar! He doesn't have too much time now to play, but it is a nice stress reliever for 5-10 minutes each day. He also got a new white shirt, tie, 3D puzzle, movie theater popcorn, and music.

This morning the girls and I got up and let Daddy sleep in. We made him muffins, and took it up and sang happy birthday to him in bed. Natalie had a lot of fun. Chelsea loved mixing the batter. They are such wonderful girls, and love their Daddy so much, as do I!

Happy Birthday Josh!!! =D

0 comments: