Thursday, April 8, 2010

House and More


So much has gone on since the last time I blogged. We moved into our house, wow, almost 2 weeks ago. We love owning a home, and the girls love having more space. We still have a few boxes to unpack, but for the most part we are moved in.

Josh is still working on his Bachelors. He only has 2 1/2 months left! I can't believe it. He has worked so hard, and he will finally be hitting another milestone. He will have the summer off, then he will be headed back to school for his MBA. It will be nice when school is ALL said and done, but each milestone is nice to hit too!

4 weeks ago our family suffered a tragedy. I had another miscarriage. I was between 6 and 7 weeks along. It was really difficult, and still is, but we have had a lot of love and support from our family and friends. That baby will definitely be missed in our family




I took this picture a couple days ago that really helped to me move on, but not forget what happened. This sunset helped me realize that the pregnancy was a beautiful thing, even though it came to an early end. The sun has set on that event, but it was beautiful while it lasted.

I have so much to be thankful for, and have been blessed so much in my life. So instead of asking, "why me?" I am going to focus on , "how am I going to grow from this?" Everyone goes through hard times, but I can and will be happy because I have been blessed so much!

0 comments: