Well these past few weeks have been crazy. The girls haven't been on a schedule (and it shows), Josh is busy finishing up his last few weeks of school, and we have finally finished moving in!
This Friday Josh and I have our metro graduation. Although its been like 9 months since we actually finished classes we just couldn't pass up walking and graduating together! We worked so hard to finish together and now we will have the pictures to show for all of our hard work!
It has been 4 years since Josh came to my high school graduation. I can't believe it. These have been the best 4 years of my life!!! Time flies so quickly!

Josh just has 6 weeks left until he is done with his Bachelors in Marketing Management. He will finally have a real break from school! Then in August its back to the books, for 18 more months.
I am so lucky to be married to such a wonderful man! He works so hard to support his family, and still finds a way to put us first! Here's to a wonderful 4 years! :)
0 comments:
Post a Comment