I was going through old baby and toddler pictures of the girls a couple days ago, and all I could think was "where has all that time gone?"
So often I think about what we are doing tomorrow, or what's going on at the end of the month that I forget how much can happen today. So I thought I would dedicate this post to simply what the girls are doing and saying now, because before I know it they will grow up even more!
Natalie right now LOVES to sing and dance. She also loves the movie Princess and the Frog. As the Bluray uploads there is a lightning bug that winks. Every time that comes up Natalie says, "Look he's poinking!" It is the cutest thing. No matter how many times we tell her that he is winking she says, "no he is poinking, see." And starts winking her eye. I'm sure before too long she will be correcting my words and grammar. But right now, she gets to be the cute 3 year old that makes up cute words.
Chelsea LOVES to play with babies. She gets out her little dolls, and the wipes, and uses them as blankets. It makes a mess, but they just fit her dolls so perfectly. Chelsea is really starting to say a lot. Some of her favorite things to say are, "Whaaaaat?" and " c'mon" as she pulls you to follow her. I can't believe that this little angel is almost 2!
I love being a Mom and staying home with my kids! It is the best job in the world, and I am so lucky to have a husband that provides for all of us so I can be lucky enough to do what I love each and everyday!
Wednesday, May 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment