Natalie just being cute! =)
Mother's Day 2009, Josh, Natalie, and Chelsea woke me up with a warm breakfast in bed! It was great. Then Daddy got the girls ready for church so mommy could have a nice long shower to herself! (That was wonderful!) For mother's day they got me a gift certificate for a 60 minute professional massage! I can't wait!!! After finals I will be well in need of one of those. (I think, it will be my first one, they say they work anyway!!!)
On Mother's Day we attended Julianne's graduation. I can't believe she is already graduating high school. The girls were both really good for the 3 hour ceremony. Once they got to the walking and cheering Natalie had a great time cheering and clapping for ALL of the graduating seniors.
After the graduation we went to Grandma's house for dinner. Natalie's favorite things to play with were the 5 graduation balloons tied onto a weight.
Chelsea had fun being passed around and talking and playing with each of her Aunts and Uncles. By the time we shoot this picture she was pretty worn out. LOL
Christopher wasn't smiling for any of the pictures, so we made him. HEHE... Tickle attack!!
Chelsea sitting in Aunt Julianne's lap. This was take 20/100 to get them both looking at the camera without someone running in the middle of the picture.
My little girl is all grown up!
Natalie signing Mother's Day cards.
0 comments:
Post a Comment